20190425

Writing N°2 - Doris Gabriel Galvez

I'm going to tell tell a short story about a lucky event, so let me begin with this. I hardly ever find something valuable on the street. I just found 10 cents on the street once. I do not have any kind of story like that. Nonetheless, I think that luck is in other things, too.

First, I did not believe much in luck because I always thought my luck has run out since I was a child. However, my concept of what luck is has changed through the years. Having luck is not just finding coins or something value on the street, winning prizes, getting good scores, etc. Having luck is meeting good friends and people who you can trust and count on during your life time. These people can help you in many ways. For example, I met someone who changed my way of thinking. I was lost emotionally, all the people I trusted just let me down, and I only wanted to end with everything since I did not know how to continue with all that. I thought I always had bad luck because only bad things happened to me.  Since I met my best friend, he changed how I thought about life. He made me realized that life was beautiful, that not all the people are bad, that if you want to do something, you can really do it, and you can do great things with sacrifice and a lot of effort. These pieces of advice changed my life because, since that time, I tried to be a better person, I strived in my studies and all the things that I was doing.

To conclude, the luck is not only in valuable things you can find, luck is in the people you can meet thought your life, too.



1 comment: