20190425

writing N° 2 - Fernando Yupanqui

Personally, I think you make your fate and luck comes from the good or bad decisions you made in your life.
well, two years ago I had a stroke of luck and a terrible experience, it turns out that my dad and me had to go to Lima and take another bus to travel to Arequipa on vacations. I usually travel in the mornings but that day we had to go at night and when we were in the bus station my father bought tickets to go on the first floor and as there were no seats occupied we chose the first line and i sat next to the window. I hardly ever sleep every time I travel at night, so i was awake when we were near San Mateo and in a very narrow curve our bus crashed slightly with a truck and for my luck the crash was a seat behind me. Unfortunately there were some passengers injured but i left without any injury from that crash. We were stranded almost three hours and that day was my lucky day.


1 comment: