20190424

Writing 2- Ania Cayetano

When I was 8 years old I had a stroke of luck in a somewhat unexpected situation.

At that time, when I saw my cartoons on tv, they would always broadcast a cable company ad with Japanese characters who sang the promotions of that company and I learned the song and at the same time they became my favorite characters. After four months, this company held an event in which these characters would come to give a special show and to be able to attend had to conduct an online survey. I told my mom about this and she helped me do this survey. Honestly, we didn't know anything about these characters, except for the song in the ad. We answered the best we could and sent the survey to the company. I think it was the work of fate since, a week later, my mother was called from the company announcing that we had won three passes for the event and that we were the first to guess all the questions asked in the survey. My mother, surprised, told me the news also said: "this is a stroke of luck daughter and the thing that surprises me is that you are only a girl of 8 years!" My mom hugged me and we were happy to break the news to my dad.

Finally, I went with my dad to the event and being the first to correctly guess all the questions, the company did an interview about how we knew these characters and I told them: "What I really like is listening the song of the Japanese" and the interviewers laughed together with my dad.  



1 comment: