20190425

Writing N°2

Well, It happened 8 years ago when i was studying at school. It was a Thursday at 7am at the morning, when i was walking and incidently I found 100 soles lying on the floor. In that moment I felt very happy and excited because I had never seen money lying on the floor so it was a new event in my life. I took the money and put it in my pocket but in that moment I remember when my mother told me that I have to be honest, so I asked to my teacher if she now who is the owner of this money. She told me: Angelo! Yes, I know who is the owner of this money, yesterday the school have a meeting and after finished te meeting a mother called an ask if we had seen money in the classroom so I think she is the owner of the money. Well that was her opinion. I think she lied because she was nervous. I usually dont have lucky events for example in this oportunity I win and I losed the money 

1 comment: