20190424

gabriel galvez doris

We need CCTV cameras everywhere. They're a very successful crime deterrent.
Preventingcrime and catching criminals is all that matter.

I completely agree that we need CCTV cameras everywhere because in the last years the security has decreased, the streets aren't safe anymore and some people walk afraid of something could happen with them. They think that they might be stolen or killed. I mean in our country there are a lot of insecurity. There are a lot of murders, thieves, kidnappers, burglary and vandalism. The government should invest more money on security, and CCTV cameras can be very useful to identify criminals. 

That reminds me that one day I was on Ferrrocarril street. I was going back to my home. It was at 9:00 pm, and someone had stolen my cellphone and my wallet. By the time I realized that I was stolen, I tried to locate the thieves; however, there wasn't anybody. The thieves have already escaped. If there had been CCTV cameras, they could have filmed the action, the police could have identified the thieves easily, and they might have arrested them. 

Changing the subject, we should install CCTV cameras, so we could prevent a lot of crimes and put criminal into behind bars. Talking about security everyone should have CCTV cameras in their houses, companies, everywhere by law, so we can avoid deaths, robs and another kind of crimes.


1 comment: