20190425

Carole Estefany Ñahui

First of all, I think  that lucky people are the ones who make the right decisions and in that way change their destiny or prevent something bad from happening to them.

Well, I don't consider myself a lucky person, on the contrary I think I've run out of luck. No matter how much I buy lucky charms, I don't think my luck is going to change. When I want to avoid meeting a person, for some strange reason that person is everywhere I go. But it's not all bad because sometimes I get strokes of luck . Two days ago I was at school when my tutor approached me and asked me if I wanted to apply to Catolica University, I said yes, but in reality I had not thought of applying to Catolica University because I had other universities in mind. I was confused because I didn't know the reason for the question, 5 minutes later the tutor called me and my three classmates, when we arrived at the tutor's desk, we saw four pieces of paper and she told us that each of us had to choose a piece of paper. When I opened the paper that I chose, it said ''YES'', then the tutor told me that I am going to give the simulation of the Catolica university admission exam. At that time I was very happy because taking that exam is a good opportunity to know my academic level and apart from that they were giving me the opportunity to take that exam totally free and that's good because that exam is more expensive than other exams.

I'm very excited, I want to take the exam


1 comment: