20190424

Angelo

In my opinion, file sharing is not a crime in some cases. For example: Last week, I did my video project. Did my video project was too hard to me because I had never done a video before so I used an app called (MOVAVI video editor). MOVAVI is an app very easy to use  but if you want to export the video you have to pay 20 dollars. What a problem! When I finished to do my video project, I uploaded the video to Facebook. This website sent me a message saying that they had silenced 1 minute of my video because my video contained copyright music. When I read that message I felt nervous and angry because Facebook could delete my video. This problem could be considered as an illegal file sharing but in this case I did not commit a crime because I just did my homework. It was not my intention to broke some rules so I am not a criminal. By the way, I think my video project is good and a little funny. On the other hand, the file sharing is considered a crime when a person use personal information to harm other people. For example: if a person get your personal information, he or she could  make you part of a blackmail and call you to give them a lot of money. Before I forget, you have to be careful with your personal information or if Facebook try to delete your video.
Posted by Angelo (I11). 

No comments:

Post a Comment