20190425

Eva Vargas - Writing 2

Well, in my opinion the luck is not exist, but when I was a child I remember that one day I was playing with my father in Tupac park, it was very late, but I wanted to keep playing. Suddenly I went to the street and I saw a wallet. I felt very nervous because my  father told me that some kidnappers used this method to kidnap children, but I decided to take the wallet and ran to my father, for me It was very funny.

Later, I told to my father about this experience and he tried to ask some persons to return the wallet, nobody was the owner of the wallet, so my father decided to see how much money was in the wallet. we was surprised because there was five hundred soles. I don't know if this was a lucky event, but with the money I bought a new cell phone and more things.


2 comments: