20190424

Writing N° 1/ I11/ Angel Quispe

Responding to: "We need CCTV cameras everywhere. They're a very succesful crime deterrent. Preventing crime and catching criminals is all that matters."

Absolutely! I couldn't agree with you more! I feel really thankful about the development of technology. Now, we can prevent more cases of arson, burglary, kidnapping, shoplifiting, looting, etc. 

By the way, it´s easier to identify criminals than in the past because the quality of these cameras are improving day by day, so the police's work is more efficient and they can catch the criminals quickly. 

And, of course, the use of CCTV cameras has more advantages. One of them is that the recordings can serve as evidence against the guilty of any crime. In addition, you could use these cameras to check what's going on with your employees if you had a company. Alright then, the best part is that CCTV cameras are not expensive, wich means everbody can get one.

I strongly believe that If these kind of cameras had been devised many years ago, we would enjoy a better place to live. I wish I saw that place soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment