20190425

Neryeling Santana I11


MY LUCK DAY
I have never been a person who believes in luck or amulets, but recently a set of events changed my mind.
Last month I found a rabbit leg in my house, which belonged to my grandfather, according to my sister the rabbit legs give you the luck you need. So I decided to try it, for several days nothing amazing happened
One day I was walking with my friends from school, since we had decided to meet again. And when I was walking I felt that I had stepped on something. It was a brown wallet, we were surprised because when I opened it I had a thousand suns. My friends wanted to take the money because they wanted to buy something. I did not agree because inside the wallet was the owner's ID and we could return the wallet.
In the end, as we did not know what to do with the money, we thought that the best thing was for me to take it with me while we thought about what to do with the money. When I was returning to my house I went through a park and on a bench sat a man identical to the ID picture. I approached and after verifying that they were the same person, I handed over the wallet. And as a reward, he gave me 100 soles.
That day I felt that I did the right thing because I was honest, besides I was a person with too much luck.

1 comment: