20111204

writing Nº 1

MY PERSONALITY

My birth position in my family I'm the last of three sisters, about my personality I think my behaviors is depend the situation because my two older sisters have gotten married also they have children more over we live at the same home, for works my parents live in other place.    

I'm a charming and rebel at the same time, creative too I have the characteristics that a youngest child however I'm not the babies in my family. Whereas my parents often push me to succeed in contrast I'm conservative in addition I have a lot of friend but right now I like to stay alone. I think these influence that I have passed part of my time with my sisters and the other I have lived with my parents. 

Before I finish, let me say I believe that birth order, astrology, parent's educations and environment affects personality development.


Kerry Kary

No comments:

Post a Comment