20111212

Writing 2

December 12

Dear Leslie 
 
            The other day. I was thinking that it would be so nice if you come to Peru - Huancayo. I know that France is so great but maybe could pass Christmas with us. Look if you come I could show you many different places like Huaytapallana mountain or go to Chupaca , Huayucachi and maybe we could learn some traditions that there are there. All will be funny. In Christmas you don't have dress up. I mean that you can wear the most comfortable cloth that you have.I'm sure that we'll have a creative Christmas this year so,really we'd like that you visits us. And about the language don't worry you can practice a little the Spanish as soon as possible there in France. And if you made a decision to come here we will teach you how you can communicate,but you have to be practicing the Spanish even if it's basic. It's going to help you to understand more the expressions and some slangs that we use here in Huancayo.  


I really hope that encourage you to come for Christmas. Write me back when you have time.Regards. Bye 


Your Friend
Dayra

1 comment: