20111213

personal letter

WRITING N 03

PERSONAL LETTER

December 14

Dear Yadhira,

I was thinking about you lately. I really want to invite you to my city, Huancayo. I'm sure we will have a great time!

April is perfect for you arrive here; I want to show you the customs as celebrated Holy week and to introduce you to my family and friends. There are lots places where we can go out for visit or eat, not only within the city also outside of it, places like a Miraflores, Santa Rosa de Ocopa, and other places. Also we could make a tour, go camping, enjoy a delicious typical food and to live the religious environment, we can go to the processions. We can visit shops selling souvenirs of the city. To finally at the end of your stay, we can go to dancing after a week reflection.

You can bring a camera and to wear you should bring sweater, and jacket. In April the weather here can be cold despite the sun. Oh, I'd like to take some Spanish classes for you to get to know people.

Well, that's all the activities that would be all the activities that we could do together if you decide visit me. I expect that you write back to confirm you visit. I hope that you are here by the next year. I will be waiting for you anxiously.

 

Take care!

Kori.

1 comment:

  1. dear Kori
    thanks for your invitation :D
    I hope I could travel
    TAKE CARE TOO :d
    BYE BYE

    your friend yadira

    ReplyDelete