20111214

Personal Letter :)

December 14th, 2011
Dear Katherine:
It was so amazing to get new news from you. I know you are are on vacations, and you should come to Peru to visit me.
When you arrive here, I want to show you all my city but I recomend you to come in January or February because the weather is warm and sometimes it's sunny, but also there are many people who don't work in this time and it's my case.!! so I may to spend a lot of time with you.
There are lot of places where we can go out to relax or to dance. I'd like to show you "Ingenio" because we can fish or go to swim in the beatiful lake, aslo we could have a picnic near to the lake.. uff and there are more things to enjoy in the country side. In the town we can go to Real Plaza or go to movies.
Finally don't forget to take some classes in the native language that is spanish, and I think it will easier and fun while you stay here. I know a good institute that in a few weeks they can teach you basic spanish that is enough. I will wait you for you!! :D.

                                                                                                 Your friend 
                                                                                                                  Yadira ^^!
P.D: this is the main park in my city! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment