20111216

writing correction kerry

Writing N°1 Kerry

 

MY PERSONALITY

 

 

I'm the last in my family, I consider myself creative, amusing and friendly. But my two older sisters said that my parents are lenient, also I'm spoiled, But it's not truth because I'm reliable with my parents. I think my sisters are envious about the relationship that I have with my parents in addition they got married and they have their family, they don't understand than we interact very well.

 

Now I have more responsibility because my parents will be elderly soon they often push me to succeed in contrast I'm like an oldest children. In  another way I'm optimistic I like to see the positive thing in my life, I have a lot of friend I pass much time with them or my parents, however sometime I like to stay alone. My parents give me good education they teach me several values such as honest, sincere, humble and others.  

 

Before I finish, let me say I believe that birth order, astrology, parent's educations and environment affects the development.

No comments:

Post a Comment