20111211

Letter correction (Leslie Conde Zenteno I11)

Dear Dayra
 
Hi friend, the years are passing, but France doesn´t change,
it keep being a beautiful place. I wait you on October,
for me the best time to be on vacation because of sunny days
here. We are going to take a tour around teh city. We will 
travel to the capital to stay there eating typical foods. I think
that you should learn the language French, to communicate
with my relatives.
 
Last but not least. I wait you soon to get fun activities.  
   
                                                      Your friend
                                                             Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Leslie for the invitation and the letter ... don't worry I don't have plans on October so I'd like to go there with you .. see you bye bye

    PDT: I know a little of french

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this letter is so short, I have another one which has more information read that please.

    ReplyDelete