20111208

Writing #1

My sister and me 


Vanhery is the name of my sister. She is 23 years old so the difference between she and me is almost 8 years. I remember that when I was a child she took care of me. It was when my mom went out to work, so it means that almost all the time I was with Vanhery. In some times we really were such "great sisters" but there are many things that we are different.


About our similarities. We both like listen to music, also I can say that we love the adventures. She likes to draw and paint just like I do. I love the animes and learn the lyrics of the songs and so she does the same. I can say that she likes to make decisions very quickly so do I. I can add that we are very sure of ourselves in the situation that requires it. It's very cool.


However we have difference like all siblings for instance. She really doesn't like cook whereas I love cook and learn more recipes. She is so romantic in all the things. In contrast I'm romantic sometimes, but the majority of my life I'm so practical. She could be very friendly with all people even strangers. I'm not very social; I prefer to talk with people I already know. She can realize of the little details of something, and for me I think it doesn't matter. It's a little crazy.


So the conclusion is that I'm happy with her I really love her with all the things she has or the different ways she is, I'm sure I wouldn't change anything to my sister, because for me the differences doesn't matter and that's all.

 

Intermediate 11

Kanashiro Del Castillo Dayra

No comments:

Post a Comment