20111214

letter to Bretshy

December 14

 

Dear Brethsy,

 

 

 

I'm so happy, since that I have knew you were coming to Perú. I hope you have felt the same. I know that Canada it's a wonderful place. But, I´m sure that you will love to Huancayo.

 

I want to tell you that the weather is wonderful, you can come here on September; it's perfect to go to camping because in this time the environment is perfect also there are interesting tourist places such as "INGENIO", "MIRAFLORES", "LA HUAYCHA" and others.

 

 

People are friendly; I have several friends that I told them about you they want to show you up.

You could learn a little Spanish language. It's really easy. I recommend you listen some Latin or folk music, their sound are beautiful. So we're going to go one of the most popular Dancing Club here. Also you will try MISHKY MUÑA, it's a kind of drink that it's make here. I expect you will have to arrive to Perú.

Please call me or write back soon, take care so much.

 

Your friend,

Kerry 

1 comment:

  1. Brethsy Porras Alvarez
    course :I11
    ------------------------------------------------

    Thank you dear kerry .I want the days pass very quickly because I want spend my time with you and know the Huaycha , Miraflores , Ingenio . I am very anxious to try MISHKY MUÑA .
    I wiil arrive in december 27TH . I will call you to pick me up to the station .

    Your friend Brethsy

    ReplyDelete