20111211

writing Nª 01

Mr. Rios.
I send my writing, I am sorry for the delay.
STUDENT NAME: Katherine Mendoza                         COURSE: I11
 
TYPES OF PERSONALITIES ABOUT BIRTH ORDER
            Nowadays we can appreciate the differences of personalities between brothers and sisters into a family. The most visible difference is between younger children and older children. I think that parents are primarily responsible for this difference because of the preference that they establish. I want to explain this difference with my own experience because there is a difference between my younger brother and me related with our thinking and attitude
 
I am the older sister in my house and I have been ingrained since my childhood to become responsible. For being the oldest one I've grown and developed my first activities alone. I sometimes had to witness some arguments of my parents and I have also helped in housework, also as an older sister I have seen  how my parents become successful; therefore, I had limitations and I think that it made me appreciate  how real life is. However unlike my younger brother he grew up with all the attention that I did not have. He was a spoiled child and my mother used to do everything for him, also he is not emotionally stable, he depends on other people; in fact, he gives priority to bad friends, and he does not value life and the sacrifice that involves getting take right decisions with his life that is shame. Nonetheless; I think that parents should educate their children without giving them what they want, parents need make their kids know how hard is to go forward, in that way kids would value life. There is no doubt that older children are and will be more aware of their development because they mature quickly.
 
In brief,  I can say that older kids learn to live individually because of  the lack of parental experience and it can  helps them to grow faster because they  are experiencing life; in fact, they can have a lot of mistakes, but they learn how to solve problematic situations alone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment