20111211

Personal Letter - Intermediate 11

Dear Kori,
 
It is a pleasure for my to write you this letter. First of all I want to give you a lot of greetings also for your mom and your sister too, you tell them that they are good persons and I will never forget them. On the other hand I want to express that I am so happy because you accept to visit me here in Peru also I think that is the best opportunity for that you and I want to make up .
I think that May is the best time to make your visit Peru, because the weather is wonderful, the sun come out every day and we can go out to visit beautiful natural places outside the city such as Paca Lake, Arwuhaturo ruins and Huarivilca ruins. Also we can remember how we used to practice sport years ago such us basketball, soccer and volleyball. Besides it, in Peru all food are very delicious, you can eat Pachamanca, this is a typical food in my city. On the other hand if you want to go to nights clubs we can go together; in fact, I would ask my father if he would borrow his car because take a taxi would be dangerous.
Finally, I suggest you to study a little Spanish before you travel because if we plan to travel to the jungle of my city, people only speak in the native language and you need to speak Spanish little fluently this is part of Peru's culture.  Also you don't forget to bring sneakers, sport diver and cap this clothes is necessary on the jungle.
Well my dear friend I hope to see you soon.
 
Your friend
Katherine

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katherine,
    thanks for you invitation
    I hope to be soon out there
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete