20111214

NAME : Brethsy Porras Alvarez 

COURSE : I11

PERSONAL   LETTER 

 

 

 

 

 

December   14TH

 
Dear   Kerry  ,
 
 It was    so   nice   to hear   from you  .  I   am very  excited     that   you can   come to Canada   in  january   . We will   spend much time  together   . When you   arrive   we face  up  the danger   that contains   the skiing  on the Mount st.  Anne  and to introduce    you  to  my friends  . In canada   there are  nice places   and  i want  that you   know these  places   , for that     we count   on with   a  guide tourist   . We willl   weare down our energy   because   we   will do many activities   together   . We will put  potograph  away in our photo  album  to remember it for ever .
Bring  winter clothes because  the weather   is very cold . Bring   typical    food   from  Portugal   because my mom want  to eat it .
You have  to tell me  about  your   flight   details  because   i want    pick you  up    to the  airport    . I want the days  pass  very quickly so  I  can see  you  .
 
 

Your friend   ,

Brethsy 

 

1 comment:

  1. kerry
    thank dear Brethsy
    I'm very excited
    I have never skied, but I will like to try Well I'm so nervous by the trip I'm going to arrive the first week in January. please, you can count on me in all events.

    ReplyDelete