20111206

writing kori

WRITING

 

COMPARING AND CONTRASTING THE PERSONALITIES OF MY SISTER MONICA AND I

 

Despite being sisters, our likes and how to enjoy o r spend our time, describes the differences and similarities that we have.

We have more things in common. Monica and I get bored very easily we always looking for new experiences. We both like a lot of variety in our lifes, but each one differently, we both are dependable, conscientious and diplomatic. W e also have a pleasing personality, we are people with a lots of energy, a great sense of humor and fun-loving. Two more things we have in common is about family and some places of entertainment, for example, she enjoys  spending time with family just like me, another is that we have a lot of stimulation and activity, in my case I like to do exercises regularly. Monica doesn't like go to night clubs and I don't either.

However, the most part of time Monica is more sociable whenever she goes to a meeting and social gathering, at the same time, she likes to have a big circle of friends, because she is very talkative, whereas, I like to relax alone or with a few friends, so people think I'm serious and calm.

To conclude, we respect and accept the personality of each one. Everyone is unique and special and that characterizes people.

 

KORI LILI WEYRE AGUILAR.

I11

No comments:

Post a Comment