20111211

Personal Letter I11 (Leslie Conde)

Dear Dayra

It is a pleasure to hear you, I was surprised about your happiness in Japan, I hope that you are fine in these months, and to complete that joy I want your visit here in this month because we haven't seen in a while and each month I miss you more, I have a lot of things to tell you.

France is a beautiful country to enjoy with our friends because we have tourist places like  Versalle's palace, there we can take lot of photos with my friend, I forgot it, I am going to introduce you my friends, they are so fun and sociable. Also we can go to Louvre's pyramid; this is a wonder that is going to win you over to stay you here. One of the most beautiful place you can't forget visiting is Castelnaud's castle, from where you can see Dordoña's valley tasting typical dishes from this country such us Ratatouille that has lot of vegetables but if you don't like this kind of food you can also enjoy the valley's view eating Quenelle prepared with pasta or Lechazo Asado if you prefer meal.

I am almost sure you have already studied French because when we talked on the phone I felt your speaking very fluently so we won't have any problems with it.

Finally I wish you the better in everything you do in your life and see you soon.

Your friend

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment