20140623

WRITING N°03

WRITING N° 03:

 

Ms. Melinda Lee

Starline Travel

16 Baxfield Drive

Mayfield – NY 22267.

Dear Ms. Lee:

I´m writing to apply for the position that was advertised. My background makes me very well – qualified to be an international Tour Guide. I will graduate next year from I.C.P.N.A with a degree in Advanced English and have taken several courses in leadership. Two years ago, during my summer vacation, I worked as a tutor at an academy leading a group of students in their preparation to apply to the university. I have qualities that are good for this job like I´m outgoing, sociable, friendly, responsible, and punctual. Also I know something about other cultures in the world. My resume is enclosed. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Sincerely

SHESHIRA ARMAS GUTIERREZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment