20140622

Cover letter-Wesly

Bayfield drive
San Francisco CA 61240

Contact Personnel Dept.
P.O. Box 401
San Francisco CA 61240

Dear Personnel Dept.

I'm writing for apply for the position that was advertised in San Francisco CA 61240. My background makes me very qualified to be an organizer of wardrobes, i was worked in a great industrie of help customers in Lima, i worked in Plaza Vea, Azaleia, "Platanitos" and more stores of clothes, I has a great sense of style and i love to help people, i'm a honest and carafully person and i would like to help people to plan their wardrobes.
My resume is enclosed. Thank you very much for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing you

Sincerely,
Wesly Armas

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wesly, remember that the pronoun "I" is always CAPITAL.

    ReplyDelete