20140623

221, Evitamiento Norte

Huancayo City-Perú

 

Ms. Melinda Lee

Starline Travel

16 Bayfield Drive

Mayfield, NY 22267

Dear Ms.Lee:

I am writing to apply for the position that was advertised in the Mayfield Daily News. My background makes me very well-qualified to be an International Tour Guide. I speak 5 languages fluently (Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese and English). During my summer vacations, I worked in a Kinder Garden because I have a lot of patience and I love children. Also I traveled to Hawaii, South America, East Asia and other countries. So I know a lot about this countries and I will be a good tour leader. My résumé is enclosed. Thank you very much for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,


Brigitte Toribio


Brigitte Toribio.

 

1 comment: