20140622

Cover Letter-Henry Luna- I06

180 Girasoles

Huancayo, Perú

Ms. Melinda Lee

Starline travel

16 Bayfield Drive

Mayfield NY 22267


Dear Ms. Melinda Lee:

I'm writing to apply for the position that was advertised in the Mayfield Daily News. My background makes me very well-qualified to be an International Tour Guide. I was the best studend at school, I studied Tourism and also I've been studying three four different languages (Germany, English, Chinese and Japanese) so I can be a good translator. I've been working at the Ministry of Tourism since 2011. I've led a group in a tour many times It has been easy for me because I studied many cultures around the world and I know a lot about Geography and History. My favorite activity to do is traveling. I've been to Japan, Peru and Hawaii many times so I know a lot about that places. I also studied oratory so is easy to me to speak in front of people. My résumé is enclosed. Thank you very much for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,


Henry J. Estefano Luna Villacorta

 


Henry J. Estefano Luna Villacorta

1 comment: