20140616

EXTENSIVE READING - JHONATAN V.C. - I10

EXTENSIVE READING REPORT - INTERMEDIATE

  1. Title of the article: Should We Break Up? - part 1 and 2.

  2. Source of the article (link):http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/teenagers/ask/should-we-break-up-part-1/http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/teenagers/ask/should-we-break-up-part-2/

  3. Author's name: Jehiova's Witnesses

  4. Before you read, look at the picture(s) if any, as well as the title. What do you think the article will be about?

I guess, it is about when is necesary break up winth your girlfriend or boyfriend; It could be for differents reasons but specifically I think that the article try to explain when, why, how and in what circumstances is necesary break up. 

  1. Read the article and describe what you understand of it in as much detail as possible.

I understood that always when a relationship is ending there are reasons and signals that can help you take a decision but you have to think in your feelings and take a decision according to your feelings, and that the best way to ending a relationship is talk with your couple face to face and choose the correct words to not hurt his or her feelings. You have to put in her o his position and think how you will feel if your couple doesn't choose the correct words to explain the reasons of why he or she is breaking up with you.   Also is almost sure that you will feel sad and probably badly after take the decision of ending the relationship but you have to think in possitive things, try to be busy and spend time with friends and family and one of the most important things is that you don't have to change your decision because is better that you feel sad for a short time that have to live sad for the rest of yor life. 

  1. Vocabulary Use: Choose 05 new vocabulary items (words, collocations or idiomatic expressions, etc.) and write their meanings and 02 examples related to your real experience.


flatter: to praise too much or insincerely.

I used to flatter to a girl with who I was dating but it change when I met her very well.

huge: extremely large in size or amount.

When my new cell phone was stolen, I feel a huge impotence inside of me because I couldn't do nothing.

suitable: being right or correct for a particular situation or person.

When I finished the high school I took the suitable decision of study management.

proceed: start o continue an accion o process.

When I don't know an answer in an exam, I proceed to the questions that I know.

bond: a close and lasting relationship between people.

I have a hard bond  with my family because we always help us in any circumstance.

Student's Name: Jhonatan Vilcarano Castellanos

No comments:

Post a Comment