20140623

emelin cangalaya- I06

Huancayo – Peru

June- 2014

 

Ms. Melinda Lee

Starline travel

16 Bayfield Drive

Mayfield NY 22267


 

Dear Melinda:

 

My name is Emelin  Cangalaya; I am writing to apply for the vacancy that the company that you represent requires.

I am currently doing Tourisim work in my family's hotel at the same time I am working in a non-profit organization called "Voluntades" as a consequence I am volunteer in the role of general coordinator From 2013 until now. However, I have Tour guide experience  because in this ONG some volunteers are from other countries so we give them tour guides around the Huancayo City.

I really would welcome the chance to work as part of your company where I am sure that I

could increase my knowledge in different areas to understand better the tourisim and  other factors that are involved in a company and also I´m eager to share knowledge and different points of views with other professionals where I could make a significant contribution for developing of the company and my skills yet further.

In addition, I have good skills for leadership and teamwork, gained through my  experience and voluntary work.

Please contact me if you require any further information. I look forward to hear from you in the near future. I hope that my experience, knowledge, and skills make me the right person that you are looking for.

 

 

Yours sincerely,

Emelin Cangalaya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment