20140622

COVER LETTER- LADY LIMAYMANTA REYES-I06

144 Cometa MZ.D
Urb.Eucaliptos Huancayo

Ms. Melinda Lee
Starline Travel
16 Bayfield Drive
Mayfield NY 22267

Dear Ms.Lee:
I am writing to apply for the position that was advertised in the Current Affairs newspaper.My background
makes me qualified to be an international tour guide. I learned different cultures in one institute in Lima in my vacation because I love to travel to different places and explain to other people that is more important of this place.I have the experience to teach at different people about the culture of East Asia because I Went out to Embassy of Korea for two months for more information about this culture.for other part , I know about South America because I live in this and It is necessary for the people of Peru to have more information  about the culture of the countries near to Peru, it is general culture.I want to  meet these places in my life because they show beautiful scenery.Thank you very much for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Lady Limaymanta
Lady Limaymanta

1 comment: