20140622

Danae Carrasco - Io 6

598 San Antonio
Huancayo City

Ms. Melinda Lee
Starline travel
16 Bayfield Drive
Mayfield NY 22267

Dear Ms. Melinda Lee:
I´m writing to apply for the position that was advertised in the New York News .My background makes me very qualified to be a good tourist guide. I graduated from University New York with a degree in tourism. I graduated from Oxford therefore I speak very good English. I took a several courses in sustainable tourism for that I think that I can help and teach people about tourism and cultural heritage and the territory as a tourism resource of each country.
I love to travel and teach people about every place I go. In my opinion I think that if people want to travel with a tour guide, want to know is there in the hands of a good expert and I consider myself a good tour guide for the reasons explained. Thank you very much for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Danae Carrasco

No comments:

Post a Comment