20140622

Cover Letter-Jepherson

201 Block 3
Urb. villa Mercedez
Ms. Melinda Lee
Starline Travel
16 Bayfield Drive
Mayfield NY 22267
Dear Ms. lee:
I am writing to apply for the position of tour guide, My possibilities of information about a tourist guide make me the best for the work. I will graduate in one month of the university, in there I took clases of idioms like english and french. other thing is that i had one of the best scores in the university. i took experience the last year when i talked about me to people from the US so I could be a traductor of the tourist. another experience that i have is that i toook classes iat ICPNA institute where I had the experience to present projects and then i learned about some rules to explain something. My resume is enclosed. Thanks to give opportunities of work and i wish you would employ me.

Sincerely
Jepherson Jara

Jepherson Jara

3 comments:

  1. Please use CAPITAL letters accuratey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 201 Block 3
    Urb. villa Mercedez
    Ms. Melinda Lee
    Starline Travel
    16 Bayfield Drive
    Mayfield NY 22267
    Dear Ms. lee:
    I am writing to apply for the position of tour guide. I really want to apply at this work. My possibilities of information about a tourist guide make me the best for the work. I will graduate in one month of the university, in there I took clases of idioms like english and french. Other thing is that I had one of the best scores in the university. I took experience the last year when I talked about me to people from the US so I could be a traductor of the tourist. another experience that I have is that i toook classes iat ICPNA institute where I had the experience to present projects and then I learned about some rules to explain something. My resume is enclosed. Thanks to give opportunities of work and I wish you would employ me.

    Sincerely
    Jepherson Jara

    Jepherson Jara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beutiful Duwang!

    ReplyDelete