20191106

You won't believe.

Hi Katherine,

How are you? I've been meaning to write you a line for about a month.
Last week I was walking in the park when suddenly I run into John, do
you remember him? He studied in the same high school as us. His
complete name is John Uribe. I have not met him since our graduation
day. He has changed so much I couldn't recognize him at first sight.

He is still really friendly and with the same personality, but his
body is completely different now. He's let his hair and beard grow
extremely long. Furthermore, he has tattoos all over his face, they
have a tribal design. As if it was not enough, he got a couple of
bright red piercings. Check out this link to his Instagram page for
knowing more of him. He always said he wanted to be different, didn't
he? I think he got it. Now he is working as a surfing trainer in the
north of the country.

I couldn't believe he was the same boy who used to play with us. I've
attached a photo of him, you and I, it is of our graduation day. Look
how short I was back then. And you were much taller than me. Things
have radically changed; don't you think?

Anyway, how are things with you? Drop me a line when you can, and let
me know when we can meet up.

Until then,

Neil Herol.

1 comment: