20191107

Guess what..?

Hello Yesenia,

How's it going? I haven't known about you for a long time. Imagine I ran into with Hugo Ferbsson yesterday - our high school classmate, remember? I haven't seen him since we were in high school. I couldn't believe how much he'd changed.

He's taller and bigger now. From what I could see from his Facebook profile he's been going to the gym! He has grown and gained muscles. Check out this link to a photo from his profile picture. He also cut his hair, do you remember that he had long hair? Now he's bald. He got his hair shaved. I couldn't believe that he was the same classmate we all bothered about his thinness and his strange long wavy hair. In high school Hugo used to be laid-back and self-conscious, didn't he? He's not that guy anymore.

He has been dedicated to taking care of his personal image. He told me that he'd been working as a personal trainer since 2015. Now he is very confident and outgoing. I've attached a photo of him. Look how different he is now.

Anyway, how are things over there. Some told me that you'd gone to the US for work. Drop me a line when you can, and let me know how you're doing!

Bye for now,

Frank

1 comment: