20191107

Hi George,

How are you? I hope you are ok! Guess who i ran into the other day in a beauty conference? Mery  Miller - from the bussiness school, remember? I hadn't seen her since we graduated. She changed a lot. You couldn't believe that when i tell you about her.

She's in great shape with a dark complexion. She get a beautiful tan. Also, she's let her hair grow long. And she wears contact lenses! Now, she become in an important businesswoman in the world of beauty. She set up her own company and she's in chargue of the company's management. But the most incredible is that she's the image of her company.  She's really lively and talkative, she lectures in front of a large audience. I remember she had stage panic, didn't she?

I couldn't believe she was the same girl of the school with tha same fair complexion and freckles. I've attached a photo of her, you and me with Davis in our graduation party. Look how my hair looked with curls then! And you were the most tall and thin of the school. Tell me you put on weight or not?

Drop me a line, and let me know about you. 
I'll wait for your replice.

Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment