20191107

 

Hi Octavio .

How was your feel? I´ve been meaning to write you for ages.Guess 

 who I ran into the other day? Michael - from High school, remember? 

I hadn't seen him since we had the final class. I couldn't believe when it changed, it's really different!


The amount of weight you have lost. Now he's very thin. Remember? He was the smallest in class with a dark complexion, but now he's fatter. He looks very different from the one he had in school, his beard and hair grew, it's incredibly long! He is wearing glasses! It looks incredible! Look at this link to a picture of your facebook profile.

He is really talkative and has many followers, I can't believe it. He was very shy and didn't have many friends at school, right? On the other hand they told me that they have been working as bankers in the same city for years. I couldn't believe it wasn't the same as the school boy without a tattoo with short hair. I have attached a picture of him, with all our classmates at graduation. Look how much time has passed since then!

Whatever you need, you make me present.
Bye for now ,
Alejandra C.


No comments:

Post a Comment