20191107

Writing N1

Hi Doris,

How are you? I´ve been meaning to drop you a line for months. Guess who I ran into the other day? That person is Erik Cantona!! from the school. We used to spend a lot of time playing soccer at recess. I saw him eating in a restaurant but I couldn´t greet him because I was carrying some items that I bought in the store. If I hadn´t carried those things, I would have approached him. At the beginning, I couldn´t recognize him because He has changed his look totally, but finally I realized that He is Erik.

Let me tell you that He´s still thin with an athletic complexion, also He is a little taller now. He wears a gleaming smartwatch and fancy sneakers. He has an elegant sporty look. He was very thin but now he looks athletic and strong. I suppose that it is due He is a soccer player and every day He has to train really hard to stay in perfect shape for facing new challenges. 

I couldn´t believe he was the same as the scrawny small kid that we knew. 
I know that he plays as midfielder in his soccer team and he really looks colossal. 

Anyway, how are you going on?  Drop me a line when you can, and let me know how you are doing!!!
Bye for now Doris.

2 comments: