20191106

Guess what :b

Hi Viviana,

How are you? Recently, I've been thinking about sending you an e-mail and others our university classmates too. You know It has already been a long time since then. Guess who I ran into a month ago? Henry Alvino, the nerd of our classroom, do you remember? I hadn't seen him since our university graduation party. I couldn't believe how much he has changed! It really disrupts me.

He still has his classic freckles but with tanned skin, you know, his complexion used to be extremely pale. He put on weight and he has gained more muscles too. Also, he has let his black hair grow long and wears them in a strange ponytail! And he doesn't wear his big ugly glasses anymore! He looks better than ever! This shows that he has been improving his personal image since he left university. Maybe you don't trust me, you have to see that by yourself, check out his Facebook profile and see the tattoos on his face. He used to be self-conscious and nothing lively, didn't he? Now, he is so confident and witty too. The only bad news about him is that he hasn't found a good job yet. I guess he will do that soon, he is constantly looking forward to getting an appropriate job.

I couldn't believe that he was the same thin, pale and disruptive guy that always got on our nerves with his fearful way to do the things. I've attached a photo of him, you're welcome.

On the other hand, how have you been all this time? Send me an e-mail when you have free time, I remember that your writing used to be very good. I will be waiting for your reply. Bye for now!

George


1 comment: