20191106

Fwd: I have a surprise for you!



---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: octavio soto alfaro <sotoalfarooctavio@gmail.com>
Date: mié., 6 nov. 2019 a las 13:42
Subject: I have a surprise for you!
To: <72047193@continental.edu.pe>


Hi Alejandra,
How are you? I´ve been meaning to write you for ages. Guess who I ran into the other day? Jaymi Barcley - from elementary school, remember? 
I haven't seen him since we had the promotion party. I couldn't believe when it changed, it's really awesome!
He's still tall with a dark complexion but he's fatter now. now he has a very different look than he had at school, he let his beard grow as well as his hair, it's incredibly long! He is wearing a pair of earrings! He look amazing! Chet out this link to a photo from his Instagram profile. 
He´s really shy and quiet, I can´t believe it. He was ver outgoing and talkative in school, wasn´t he? He has been working as a tattoo artist in his own tattoo business for years.
I couldn't believe he wasn´t the same as the child from school without a tattoo with his short hair. I've attached a photo of him, with all our classmates at graduation.
Look how long my hair back then! How much weight hve I lost since then!
Whatever you need, you make me present.
Bye for now ,
Octavio

1 comment: