20191106

ex-classmate

Hello Frank,

How's it going? I hope you're well. I'm sorry I haven't in touch for such a long time. I wanted to let you know that I'm going to the gym and you don't know who is my personal trainer? Jesus Castro - from the school, remember? I was really surprised to see him. Now, he looks totally different!

He has lost weight. He built up muscle. Also, he shaved his hair. He is really interesterd in his appearance. He is still really outgoing, he has a lot of friends. He was very friendly, wasn't he? He has been working as a personal trainer since 2015. And from now he will be my coach.

I couldn't believe how much he's changed. When we were at the school, he was overweight. Also, I remember he had long, curly, black hair. Well, I think everybody changed their look. For example, you have a tattoo and I dyed my hair.


Anyway, how have you been? write back soon and let me know something about you.
I am looking forward to seeing you again,

Yesenia

1 comment: