20191107

First writing

Hi Daniel

I've been meaning to drop you a line. Guess who I ran into the last time that I went to a concert? Claudia Parra from the school, I didn't expect to see her there. I couldn't believe how much she's changed!

She's changed almost everything about her appearance. She's gained weight and she's still short. Her hair is dyed blue, also she's gotten a haircut, I remember that she had long hair until her legs.

I couldn't believe when I saw her singing and her acting was extremely beautiful, I loved listening to her. Also, I could talk to her and she told me that she was studying management, but she didn't like it and she stopped because she decided to study music and act, it surprised me because I remember that she was very shy at school and she hated talking to people, she liked to be alone, but now she's changed a lot, she's more talkative and she has a lot of friends.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Bye for now

Doris.

1 comment: