20191106

WRITING N°1

Hello Jenny,
How is it going? I haven't heard from you for a long time, so I'd like to know how are you. Guess who I met up last week? Our classmate from high school, James Olsen. I don't remember if Olsen is his last name, is it? do you remember him? I didn't recognize him until he told me his name, he looks very different. He was very thin in high school, but now he's built up muscle. The thing that most impressed me was that he doesn't have any hair. He's bald! In high school, he had a unique hairstyle, but he doesn't really look so bad now. I couldn't believe he's bald, he had beautiful long hair. Anyone would have wanted to have that hair.
He's still interested in music. Actually, he belongs to a band he's the guitarist. I remember he wasn't talkative, but he was outgoing and always spent time playing the guitar.
He made me listen to a couple of his songs, they were great. I will become one of his fans. If you want to hear it, you can look for it as a Parachute that's the name of the band, I'm sure you'll love their songs too.
Anyway, let me know how you are doing and write to me.
Goodbye.
Medaly 

1 comment: