20190127

Writting 2



I am going to tell you my experience about a bad weather, it happened in January 7, i went to Lima to clean my room and to pack some clothes to use in Huancayo, because i did not have the enough. So i realised that when i was on Lima, in September, it was cold, but when i came back i realised that it was very hot, and i was not more accustomed to that weather.It was very hot for me.i dont know if it was something subjective but it was truly hot. I went out just one day to bought some of makeup,the place was near my house, so i decided go there walking. It took me just 15 minutes but when i arrived to that place i noticed that i was very dehydrated and that i sunburned.

I could not do anything it was supposed that i had to stay there 3 days, but i really could not handle the weather and then i came back to Huancayo  the next day.



Alaska Guzmán Baltazar

1 comment: