20190128

Good afternoon teacher, this is my writing N°2

Gabriela Del Rocio Martínez Camasca/ I09
A couple of years ago, before my father leave us, we traveled for vacations.
We decided to visit La Selva, my mother and my brother were so excited, in the road the weather was hot, we brought 
sunscreen. My father hired a tour guide because my mother wanted to know the cataracts, but in the middle of the path the weather changed. My little brother told me that he sow a beautiful butterfly, by the time we stoped on the path, my family had left us.
my little brother was so scared, he couldn't stop to cry, i tried to call to my mother but my smart phone didn`t work.
So I tried to remember the road, we returned. fortunately we found other group, where a woman helped us, she decided to talk about her trip. At the beginning i felt scared, but with the pass of the time my brother started to laugh.
I understanded that we weren't alone, we had each other.
When i arrived my father was waiting for us, it was a beautiful moment because nothing else matter when you're with your family, the money, the time, just the moment that we have been living.

1 comment: