20190127

Writing N°2

WRITING N°2

ALEXIS MUÑOZ TOLEDO – I09

The coldest weather I had was when I was in the United States. It happened the last year and I was visiting New York with my friends. Everything was fine, but one day I woke up and I was completely frozen. I went to eat breakfast and the tour leader told me that we were at -15C°. I decided to go out because I wanted to know the city. The tour leader told me that it was windy outside, but I went out anyway.

It was the worst decision I had ever taken. It was getting too cold in the whole city. With the passage of minutes my bones began to hurt and I did not feel my body. I kept walking but I felt very bad. I felt dizzy and 15 minutes later I fainted. Three days later, I woke up in the hospital. The doctor told me that I was lucky to stay alive because my body was completely frozen. I stayed in the hospital for three more days and I missed many activities. I was really sad.

I learned that I must listen to adults because they always want your good. If you do not obey the advice that people give you, you will have problems. 

1 comment: