20190127

WRITING N° 2-ICPNA

Three years ago I had an unforgettable experience, I remember that I was eleven years old and that day we went on an excursion to the statue of the virgin of the immaculate conception, I remember that we were all happy because we were far away from school and especially with my friends, Friends are everything, aren´t they? We left the statue and it was time for the snack, when we were eating everything began to cloud and I remember that I was seeing the sky and in that, a drop fell and a horrible storm began! The drops were big and after that the hail started! We all started to run and the worst thing was that we had to go down the stairs and I saw my friends fall, I laughed and the rain got even stronger, we all got on the cars but we were soaked! We could not do anything because the day was sunny and who will know that is gong to rain but it was a nice experience.

1 comment: