20190125

Writing N° - Alexis Muñoz

WRITING N°1

Alexis Muñoz Toledo – I09

I read your post and I understand your situation, I was in college four years ago and I had the same problems that you have now. I will give you three suggestions. I hope they are helpful for you.

First, I recommend you leave your part-time job. I think that if you are working and studying at the same time in the end you will not learn anything. You have to concentrate only on studying. Also if you leave your part-time job you will have more time to study and rest. Secondly, I suggest to make a schedule. When you make a schedule you will be more organized. It is also a good way to control your time and you will have enough time to study without problems. My last recommendation is that you need to be calm. If you feel worried or stressed, just stop doing whatever you are doing and clear your mind. If you think that you will on your exams, you are going to fail, but if you think positive, everything will be ok.

I am sure you are going to achieve your goals. The problems that you have now are nothing with what the future holds. Just remember that sacrifice goes hand in hand with success. 

1 comment: