20190128

                                                                                         WRITING 2 Name:Kevin Suarez Morales

The worst weather I had was when I was 12 years old and I travelled with my parents to Huancayo, I was very excited , I had never traveled to Huancayo, we all got our stuff and went to take the bus, so when we were on the bus and near Huancayo , it started to rain very hard, and my parents told me that it is normal to rain, but I was scared, then started to fall hail and thunder, when the rain increased  the driver lost control of the bus and almost and we fall to the cliff , no one knew what to do, the car stopped and waited 1 hour for the rain to stop and finally stopped raining and we could get to Huancayo,We arrived at my grandmother's house and told her everything that happened and told us that it was strange that the drivers who usually travel to Huancayo already know the weather and the slopes. For this accident I was afraid to travel to Lima and we stayed 2 weeks in Huancayo

1 comment: