20190130

Writing N°2 - John Borja

I've experienced the hottest weather when I was 20 years. It happened when I traveled for the first time to Ica. I never traveled to the coast in summer, for that reason, I had a bad experience with the weather in that part. The heat was unbearable. I couldn't sleep and I had to bathe 3 times in the same day. I couldn't eat very well because only I wanted to drink water. In the morning, I couldn't go anywhere because I couldn't stand the heat, so I had to stay in the hotel. In the afternoon, the temperature rose to 35 degrees approximately. When you are thirsty, you don't want to eat anything. That happened to me in Ica. Also the Tipical food was different. At night, I couldn't sleep because there were a lot of mosquitos. When I went out to know the Touristic places of Ica, I had to buy an umbrella and sunscreen due to the strong heat. When I returned to Huancayo, I felt a little sad because due to the strong heat, I couldn't enjoy the trip.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment