20130813

Writing Nº01 I03-Jhony Martinez

Jose is my friend, He lives alone in his apartment. He Works for "Caja Huancayo" from Monday to Saturday. Also He studies English at ICPNA after work, and He studies at the University on weekends. He is so busy.
He suffers from "Hurry Sickness". He is always rushing. I think He works a lot, so He is stressed. He does not go out with friends, and in his free times He studies some courses. I think He is extremely busy. I think that is not a good way to live.
In my opinión, He should organize his Schedule in his job and in his life. In his job, first He should solve important things , and after the common problems. I think He could try to have luch outside with friends after work and try to make freetime on weekends for relax or travel. I will invite him to go to play soccer this weekend at "Coto Coto" stadium. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment